SERVING: “Love Toward All”… Moravians believe that faith is completed in love, and “love” is a verb! These are some of the ways our congregation serves as an expression of our faith:
- “Prayer Buddies” (Grades 4 & 5): A greeting card friendship for homebound church members.
- Senior Care Ministry – Provides monthly worship services and hospitality shopping cart to area assisted living facilities.
- Allentown Ecumenical Food Bank: Every Sunday we collect non-perishable food items which are donated to the Food Bank. Volunteers serve on the 4th Thursday of every month.
- Back to School Community Outreach: As a way to help families get the kids off to a strong start at school, we open the doors one Saturday in August and provide gently used clothing and new backpacks and school supplies to East Penn area families.
- Esperanza for Bethlehem – is one of the newest ministries of the Moravian Church in South Bethlehem. We serve monthly at their after school program, providing snacks and homework help.